Wondering if the Iconic Mobile Retail System is right for your business?
Browse these FAQs first, and then contact us for more information.
- What is a point-of-sale (POS) system?
- How can the Iconic Mobile Retail System help my business increase profits?
- How can the Iconic Mobile Retail System make my business more efficient?
- What are the benefits of a mobile solution like the Iconic Mobile Retail System?
- What are the benefits of a “cloud-based” solution like the Iconic Mobile Retail System?
- How much does the Iconic Mobile Retail System cost?
- Why should I invest in the Iconic Mobile Retail System if I already have a cash register?
- What is PCI DSS and why is it so important?
- Is it best to start with the accounting system and tackle inventory control later?
A POS system encompasses various aspects of business operations:
- The POS unit handles the sales to the consumer
- Inventory control, purchasing, receiving and transferring of products to and from other locations.
- Store sales information for reporting purposes, receivables management, marketing purposes and specific buying analysis.
The Iconic Mobile Retail System goes beyond this to include an integrated accounting system, eliminating the costly and error-prone data export process.
The fully integrated Iconic Mobile Retail System streamlines all aspects of business management and enhances the customer’s experience. Specific profitability advantages include:
- Faster, more reliable checkouts
- Sales reports optimize inventory levels and control costs
- Built-in loyalty programs encourage higher ticket averages and repeat business
- Fully integrated system eliminates redundancy and transcription errors
The Iconic Mobile Retail System was developed to harmonize business operations, allowing you to spend less time managing paperwork and more time engaging with your customers. Iconic’s integrated system offers the following benefits:
- Eliminates unnecessary and redundant work and costly inventory errors
- Single package manages your entire enterprise: retail, mail order, and wholesale, inventory management, accounting, and customer relations.
- Increases your speed of service with faster ticket entry, on-the-fly data entry, and data-driven lookups.
Mobility means flexibility.
The Iconic system can be used like a standard, static point of sale behind a counter, but it carries all the benefits of its connection to a cloud-based ERP server and its fully integrated business management solution.
But the real power of the Iconic Mobile Retail System is the freedom it gives your business.
It liberates your team from the sales counter, allowing you to create a culture of personalized customer care that sets you above the competition. Your customers receive individual attention and spend their time engaging with your team rather than waiting in line at the register. The sleek and streamlined Iconic Mobile Retail System can help you unleash your sales potential.
Companies adopting a mobile sales technology realize sustained improvement in sales of up to 30%. Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Click here to find out just how easy it is to make the switch to the Iconic Mobile Retail System.
Short Answer: It eliminates worry.
You don’t need to worry about physically securing your database server. Or about remembering to run a daily backup. Or about storing backups in a secure, off-site location. Or about maintaining the server or restoring your data. Or about accessing your data when you need it.
The Iconic Mobile Retail System takes care of all of the server-side technical details so that you can concentrate on taking care of your customers.
The Tech Details: There are three parts to your Iconic Mobile Retail System: the database server, the back office client, and the mobile point of sale devices. The database server is what runs “in the cloud”: it runs on machines hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS). These servers are professionally managed and kept up to date, backed up daily and physically secured. AWS’s Annual Uptime Percentage is 99.95%.
Because the Iconic Mobile Retail System is completely customized, we can work with you to create a solution that fits your business and your budget.
A traditional point-of-sale system — including software licenses, terminals, scanners, printers, cash drawers, extended warranties, and service calls — could easily cost your business a small fortune. Add to that a separate accounting system, a separate inventory management system, and other add-ons, and your cost of doing business can dramatically eat into your profit margins.
But Iconic is not a traditional POS system. It was developed to be affordable and cost-effective, and completely flexible and customizable.
If you want to move your business into higher profitability with fewer headaches, contact us to get started building your Iconic Mobile Retail System today.
You should invest in Iconic if you are ready for a completely integrated business solution that will help you control costs, optimize customer satisfaction, and increase your profits.
Although cash registers – and even new mobile POS systems like Square – can perform sales operations and accept payment, they aren’t fully integrated with the rest of your business operations.
The Iconic Mobile Retail System streamlines and simplifies your business like no other system can. Try it for yourself and see.
PCI DSS, or Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, is a strict set of standards designed to protect your customers’ credit card data from fraud and misuse. The PCI Security Standards Council is dedicated to the development and implementation of security standards for protecting credit card data. PCI Data Security Standards are the result of a collaborative effort from American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB, MasterCard Worldwide, and Visa International.
If you are concerned with increasing profitability and streamlining your business, updating your accounting and inventory control systems are a top priority.
Good inventory control involves sensitivity to your customers’ needs as well as a clear picture of your costs and profit margins. Because your accounting and your inventory management are so interconnected, why choose between the two?
With a fully integrated solution like the Iconic Mobile Retail System, you can update both of these critical aspects of your business immediately. And the Iconic Mobile Retail System is a customized, long-term solution, so you don’t ever need to worry that it will become outdated and need to be replaced.
Iconic evolves with your business, giving you the ultimate in flexibility. If you’re ready to see what Iconic can do for your business, contact us today.